Jeff David Insurance –
Jeff David Insurance – Medicare Insurance
New To Medicare Insurance? We’ll Make Sure You Have A Full Understanding Of Your Coverage.
• Jeff David Is An Industry Leader In Medicare Insurance Coverage In the Midwest.
• We get you the quality coverage at an affordable prices.
• Call Us – We’ve Been Making People Worry Free Since 93!
Have you ever been buried under co-payments or out of pocket costs?
Are you tired of hassling over your prescriptions or doctors visits? Nobody should ever have to worry about spending hours making sure they have their medical bills covered. That’s why we are here.
If You Work With Us We Will Make Sure:
1. You don’t have to worry about dealing with confusing claims & paperwork.
2. You have a full understanding of your coverages.
3. You always have someone to call if you have questions or concerns about your coverage.The Fact Of The Matter Is Most People Will Not Be Covered With Just Basic Medicare. Please Give Us A Call So We Can Help You Make Sure You Have All The Coverage You Need.
Want to learn more?
Jeff David offers classes on medicare so you can have a greater understanding of your coverage options.
What Is Medicare – A Brief Overview With Jeff David
What is Medicare
What is not covered with Medicare
How to pay for Medicare
Top 5 Things You Need To Know
• If you miss your enrollment deadline, you may be charged more over the entire time you use Medicare coverage.
• The costs of Medicare vary from person to person. This is based on many factors such as where you live & what your income level is.
• You may be automatically signed up for Medicare when you turn 65. If this is the case you may not have all the coverage you need.
• Basic Medicare does not cover the costs of long term care, such as nursing home facilities.
• There are options available to supplement your basic Medicare coverage, so make sure you have everything you need.
Why You Should Work With Jeff David Insurance
We Take Care Of You, You’re Not Just A Customer To Us – You’re Family.
We make sure to tell you happy birthday when it’s that time of year. We pick up the phone when you call. We remind you of your appointments. We make sure you have the right level of coverage that suits your needs.
• We’ve been in business for over 25 years. We have the experience & know how to point you in the direction you need to go.
• We work with the best insurance companies in the nation. They trust us because we know how to take care of our customers. You won’t hassle over your coverage, you’ll understand it.
• We’re a broker, which means we are always motivated to find you the best deal, not to sell you one specific product or service.
Client Testimonial – Bernie Richter
Why & When To Sign Up
Why sign up now?
• You want to sign up for Medicare as soon as you can in order to avoid penalty costs.
• The sooner you sign up for a plan the more you’ll save on out of pocket expenses from a lack of coverage.
• Most people won’t get everything they need from basic Medicare. What we are here to do is make it clear for you which coverage options work best for you.
Two primary times to sign up
• The first opportunity you have to sign up is in your initial enrollment period. This is a 7-month period that starts 3 months before your 65th birth month and ends on the 3rd month after your 65th birth month. For example, if you were born in January you would be eligible starting in October & ending in April.
• The second opportunity is during open enrollment. This is an annual event starting on October 15th & ending on December 7th. During this time, you can enroll or change your current plan.
• There are also special enrollment periods that vary based on your situation. If you would like to learn more, feel free to give us a call and we’ll see if you qualify.
An Overview: Medicare Parts & Plans
Basic Medicare: Part A & Part B
• This is also referred to as original medicare
• This part of Medicare is provided by the federal government & is intended to cover your basic medical care. You will have copayments, coinsurance, & deductibles with this coverage. It is not free.
• Part a: helps pay for hospital stays & inpatient care. Usually there is no monthly premium.
• Part b: helps pay for doctors’ visits & outpatient care. This part has a monthly premium you will have to pay.
• This does not include prescription drug coverage, or other types of coverage such as vision or dental.
• If you don’t enroll in time, you may be charged up to a 10% on your premium as long as you are enrolled in part b.
• You can fill out the form to apply for part B here.
• If you’d like to learn more, please see our original medicare page.
Supplemental Medicare Coverage
•There are federally approved & regulated supplemental plans that help cover expenses basic medicare doesn’t.
1. Part D (prescription coverage): this part of medicare is standalone from the others. It has varying costs based on your location, income & provider. It’s intended to help you cover the costs of your prescriptions.
2. Medicare supplement coverage (or medigap): this is coverage provided to help supplement the costs of medicare, such as copayments & coinsurance. This comes in several different plans and some offer benefits such as covering you when you travel outside of the u.s.
3. Medicare Advantage Plans: these are wholistic plans which usually include prescription coverage. These work more similarly to traditional health care plans. These types of plans usually include a network of healthcare providers that you’ll have to work with.
• Costs will vary with these plans based on where you live & what kind of coverage you need. If you’d like to learn more, we dive into more detail on these pages: medigap, part d, medicare advantage plans.
How Do I Switch Medicare Plans?
• If you are unsatisfied with your plan, you can switch providers. When you are eligible to do this varies. However, you can always sign up for plans such as vision or dental year-round. Please give us a call to speak with a licensed agent & learn more! We would love to help you.
• Open enrollment is from October 15th to December 7th. Generally speaking, this is going to be the only time every year you can switch coverage plans unless you fall into a special enrollment period.
• If you have any questions about special enrollment periods & if you qualify, feel free to give us a call to speak with a licensed agent. We’d be happy to see if you do.