Finding The Right Plan For You Is Our Job – And We Love To Help!
Individual Health Insurance - What Should I Know?
Your Costs For Healthcare
Four Primary Considerations:
• Premiums: The Monthly Amount You Pay
• Deductibles: The Amount You Pay Before Your Insurance Coverage Begins To Kick In.
• Co-Insurance: This is the percentage of the cost you will pay after you hit your deductible.
• Co-Payment: A Flat Fee That Changes Based On Services Rendered.
The 3 “Metal” Categories In KS & MO
• Gold – 20% Co-Insurance Cost
• Silver – 30% Co-Insurance Cost
• Bronze – 40% Co-Insurance Cost
Plans & Network Types
These Determine How Flexible What Doctor You Can See Or Health Facility You Can Go To Is.
In Kansas And Missouri You Are Limited To The Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) Plan Type. You May Only Be Able To Use In Network Doctors & Health Facilities.
What Is Group Coverage?
• This Coverage Is A Single Policy Which Covers All Individuals In Your Company.
• If You’re A Small Business, You Should Get Coverage For Your Employees.
• Companies That Offer Group Insurance Attract & Retain Better Talent.
• There Are No Medical Questions To Sign Up, And You Can Get Covered Year Round.
Why Get Insurance With Jeff David?
Bonnie & John
Choosing the right health insurance plan can be difficult.
Just follow our easy step by step plan to peace of mind about your coverage
1. Call us & speak with a licensed agent.
2. Tell us what you are looking for from your coverage.
3. We’ll set up an appointment for you.
4. We’ll design a plan together that fits you.
5. We get you signed up.
6. Go from concerned to worry free!
This website is operated by Jeff David Insurance and is not the Health Insurance Marketplace website. In offering this website, Jeff David Insurance, is required to comply with all applicable federal laws, including the standards established under 45 CFR 155.220(c) and (d) and standards established under 45 CFR 155.260 to protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information. This website may not display all data on Qualified Health Plans being offered in your state through the Health Insurance Marketplace website. To see all available data on Qualified Health Plan options in your state, go to the Health Insurance Marketplace website at HealthCare.gov.
Also, you should visit the Health Insurance Marketplace website at HealthCare.gov if:
1. You want to select a catastrophic health plan.
2. You want to enroll members of your household in separate Qualified Health Plans.
3. The plans offered here don’t offer pediatric dental coverage and you want to choose a Qualified Health Plan that covers pediatric dental services or a separate dental plan with pediatric coverage. Pediatric dental services are an essential health benefit.