Individual Health Insurance
What Coverage Is Right For Me?
Worried You Don’t Have The Quality Coverage You Deserve?
Jeff David Insurance Has The Experience To Find The Coverage That You Can Afford.
Helping You From Hassled To Worry Free Since 93!
What You Get When You Work With Jeff David Insurance
If You Do Business With Us You Get…
• Personalized Service To Fit Your Needs.
• To Be Part Of The Jeff David Insurance Family.
• Quality Care & Guidance To Make Sure You Understand Your Coverage.
• A Licensed Agent To Answer The Phone.
We Are The Insurance Agency That Cares About You. Please, Give Us A Call Because We Want To Make Sure You Don’t Have To Worry About Having Quality Health Care Again.
Individual Insurance What Do I Need To Know?
A Few Things You Should Know:
The Affordable Care Act Marketplace
Marketplace Coverage: This Was Created For Individuals To Get Coverage.
The Marketplace Offers Coverage Options That Fall Into 3 Categories:
• Gold: The Insurance Company Pays 80%, You Pay 20%.
• Silver: The Insurance Company Pays 70%, You Pay 30%.
• Bronze: The Insurance Company Pays 60%, You Pay 40%.
Individual Plan Types
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)• With this type of plan you choose a primary care physician within a pre-established network of health care providers.
• You’ll have to receive a referral for most services.
• Visiting a physician or specialist not referred to by your primary care physician may result in all of your expenses not covered by insurance.
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)• A Network Of Doctors & Hospitals Who Are Contracted With The Insurance Company.
• You May Be Able To Go To Non Network Doctors & Hospitals At A Higher Cost.
Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)• There is a network of doctors, specialists, and hospitals you can go to.
• If you go out of network you will have to pay out of pocket.
When Can I Sign Up
Point Of Service Plans (POS)• Open Enrollment For Individual Health Insurance Plans Is From November 1st – December 15th Every Year.
• Outside Of This Enrollment Period You Can Only Change Plans If…
– You Qualify For A Special Enrollment Period OR
– You Qualify for Medicaid OR
– You Qualify For the Children’s Health Insurance Program.
• This Means Ensuring You Have The Right Physicians And Specialists In Network.
A Low Premium Plan May Have High Deductibles Which May Not Be Right For You.